I have a good amount of books and realized my bookshelves are slightly overflowing.
So guess what? You can benefit from the clean out by getting books for free from me – yeah!
NYC area peeps, let me know if you want any of the books in this photo. Donating the balance to the library next week.
The books up for grabs include:
- Skinny Bitch (a word of caution – don’t read it unless you’re considering becoming vegan – I had trouble reading it as a vegetarian)
- The Wicked Pavillion
- The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
- Travels with My Aunt
- Dust Track on a Road
- How to Hit a Curveball
- The Gatecrasher (by the author of the “Shopaholic” series)
- Losing Battles
- The Orange Code
- The Best Men’s Stage Monologues of 1999 (really should check with my former roommate on this one as I think it’s his!)
- 101 Things to Do Before you Turn 40
- The Mermaid Chair
- I Can Has Cheezburger
- The Ha-Ha